The 10th Annual ArtJam is coming to Palmer Square on March 29th
HomeFront’s ArtJam will transform a storefront on Palmer Square in Princeton into a pop-up art gallery bringing together professional artists, undiscovered artists who have experienced homelessness, and the community at large in a celebration of creativity.
If you visit, you can feel good twice! You can buy art you’ll love, and you can feel good that the money you spend is going to a cause you can believe in—HomeFront, helping homeless families become self-sufficient. ArtJam benefits ArtSpace, HomeFront’s innovative therapeutic art program.
Located at 19 Hulfish St., Palmer Square, Princeton, NJ
ArtJam At A Glance
- Dates: Friday, March 29 – Tuesday, April 16
- Opening Reception: Friday, March 29, 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Gallery Hours: Monday through Wednesday, 12 noon to 6 p.m.; Thursday and Friday, 10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Saturday, 10 a.m.to 8:30 p.m.; Sunday, 12 noon to 5 p.m.
- Hashtags: #Artjam2019 #FeelGoodTwice
- 3/39: Opening Night Reception @ 5pm – 9pm
- 3/30: Live DJ @ 7pm – 9pm DJ Madd Tronix with Data Wolf
- 3/31: Music & Live Painting @ 2pm – 5pm Chris Harford’s Band of Changes