Jobs On The Square
Below is a list of positions currently available at Palmer Square.
At Ann Taylor, we see beauty in a woman's real life. From simple pleasures to more momentous occasions, the life she lives offers far more allure than any fantasy. She cultivates it with careful thought and curiosity, choosing only what feels right and rings true. She has the courage to know who she is. And she knows we know her too. Along the way, we've been a constant source of inspiration and style, helping her look and feel her best at every moment. It's something we try to do with everything we create: elevate her everyday, every day.
Please APPLY HERE!
In partnership with the Store Manager, direct all activities required to achieve all store goals, including financial objectives, client service, human resource management, operational controls, payroll and operating expenses, loss prevention, and merchandise presentation while driving both associate and client engagement.
- Partners with Store Manager to lead and direct all store activities
- Embraces our values & sets an example through his/her behaviors
- Responsible for compliance with all ANN INC. practices and procedures
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Store Manager
- Directs client service efforts that are consistent with ANN INC. standards, to increase transactions and capture client opportunities
- Drives a business strategy to grow sales & profits and maximizes opportunities to generate additional store volume/revenue
- Understands how to maximize daily business by proactively managing team to embrace ANN INC. service standards while effectively performing Store Leadership responsibilities
- Drives toward store’s achievement of quantifiable performance results (e.g. Net Sales, ROV, Conversion, DPT, UPT, Payroll, Inventory Shortage, Operational Assessments, and Credit Cards)
- Analyzes business reports to identify, gain understanding, and recommend solutions to missed opportunities and to positively impact store performance
- Models ANN INC.’s Purpose, Values & Behaviors while holding associates responsible for their actions
- Fosters a client focused team environment by driving volume and anticipating clients’ needs
- Assists with development of team to accomplish store’s business objectives through recruitment, selection, coaching, investment, engagement, retention, and motivation
- Provides exceptional client service by role modeling the ANN INC. service standards. Takes responsibility to immediately address client concerns
- Participates in delivering an engaging assimilation and investment experience that is personalized and positions on Associate for excellence in fole and career progression over time through the use of ANN INC. tools
- Adheres to Human Resource standards by following the general practices outlined in Company policies, procedure, standards and guidelines
- Communicates appropriate goals, results (e.g. financial performance and productivity), and directives
- Actively manages associates’ client service skills by providing informal and formal feedback
- Assists in the recruitment, attraction, selection, and hiring of diverse talent
- Holds self and associates accountable for achievement of financial results and statistical standards
- Constructively confronts and provides timely feedback to help resolve conflict
- Seeks a continuous learning environment by requesting input and involving others
- Treats others fairly and with respect, valuing differences; builds relationships based on an individual approach
- Assists in the development of associates by delegating appropriately and matching talents with tasks, while recognizing accomplishments
- Supports Store Manager to foster team commitment through building relationships and recognizing individual contributions
- Forms networking relationships with internal and external peers
- Shares information and communicates clearly and in an accessible manner to all levels
- Leads by effectively managing through change and adversity
- Executes brand visual standards and standard operating procedures
- Prioritizes and leads execution of task directives within designated timeframes while using tools and resources to drive a high level of productivity (e.g. Price Changes, Mark Out of Stock (MOS), StyleFinders, Distributed Order Maintenance (DOM), Merchandising Needs, Payroll Adjustments, Processing of Shipment, Transfers, and Proper Claims Process)
- Adjusts weekly schedules as needed to maximize productivity and control payroll spend
- Reports to work as scheduled; records time worked accurately by using ANN INC.’s Time and Attendance system; remains flexible to the needs of the business
- Supports Loss Prevention practices and completes operational assessments to protect company assets
- Maintains the store’s organization, appearance, and cleanliness according to SOP’s
- Uses available resources to assist in executing tasks/directives
- Ensures compliance of with all policies, practices and procedures and all federal, state, and local laws
- Leverages tools, processes, and best practices to drive operational excellence and consistently execute SOP’s
- Executes visual merchandising updates and product placement within corporate guidelines and maintains visual expectations as defined by the Visual Merchandising Standards
- Uses product knowledge tools to execute directives and interpret Store Sets
- Executes company brand initiatives to the physical store layout
- Supports continuous product movement based on company directives, client profile, and store sales
- Integrates strategic activity on the floor, which includes recovery and restocking
- Understands and can clearly articulate the company’s band positioning
- Educates associates on marketing initiatives, product placement, lifestyle concepts, and product knowledge
- Applies knowledge of product with internal and external clients
- Represents the brand and hold associates accountable to expectations
- Embraces fashion, understands current market trends and is able to articulate them using ANN INC. interpretations in every client interaction. Represents the brand by adhering to ANN INC.’s dress code guidelines
- Understands ANN INC.’s competitor and communicates competitive landscape
- Human Resources: Proven ability to recruit, develop, and retain team
- Client Service: Demonstrate ability to function as a role model, ensuring that the client remains the top priority
- Store Operations and Organization: Demonstrate ability to organize, delegate, prioritize, meet deadlines, and follow-up on all store activities
- Leadership: Ability to respectfully challenge and motivate associates
- Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques
- Communication: Demonstration of strong verbal and written communication skills
- Business Analysis: Knowledge of store reports in order to maximize performance, drive volume, and react to trends in the business
- Schedule: Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts. Must have open availability
- Physical: Ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds occasionally, maneuver effectively around sales floor, stock room, and office
Educational Requirements and Experience:
- Minimum Requirements: Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred
- Supervisory/Management experience in the service industry preferred
Please APPLY HERE!
Recognized as the national leader in luxury cosmetics retailing and spa services, Bluemercury, Inc. is now seeking dynamic, Seasonal Cosmetic Sales Associates/Makeup Artists for our Luxury retail stores! Bluemercury brings expert, honest advice, world renowned spa treatments and indulgent luxury beauty products to clients demanding high service and sophisticated information.
In this position you are responsible for displaying a high level of product knowledge; a passion for skincare and beauty products, and an ability to build sales by providing friendly, honest expertise. The ability to build and maintain a clientele, apply makeup and work to achieve individual and team sales goals is imperative.
- Ensure each client receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, deep product knowledge, and honest advice
- Present a well-stocked, clean, and beautifully presented sales floor and spa
- Apply makeup
- Clientele to build relationships
Minimum Qualifications include:
- 1-2years in the cosmetics industry, with sales experience and makeup artistry. Experience with selling multiple luxury makeup and skincare lines preferred.
- Strong knowledge of luxury brand cosmetics, skincare, fragrance and hair care products
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
We are ideally seeking career minded individuals currently pursuing their passion in the retail cosmetics industry.
Full-time Associates are eligible to participate in Health and Dental benefits, 401K, Store retail discounts, and more!
This job description is not all inclusive. Bluemercury, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Bluemercury, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Store Representative - Full Time Position
How you’ll make a difference:
You’re a collaborator, innovator, ambassador, and an educator.
You use your abilities to build local connections and relationships, create engaging experiences to drive sales by building on newly made relationships and converting those potential leads to excited repeat customers.
The idea of going beyond the store to engage with the community and drive brand awareness excites you. You’re proactive and you can identify past and present customers’ needs before they can. You’re a jack of all trades. You’re a pro at building relationships, customer service, and sales. With your abundance of skill, you’re seeking the perfect opportunity to use your talents to help deliver a seamless experience for our customers: from helping them with apparel selections to providing design assistance and inspiring them to use Custom Ink for all their future custom gear needs.
You’ll be trusted to:
As a Store Representative, you’ll be our customers’ Custom Ink guide from beginning to end, working to satisfy their custom gear needs all while building relationships that keep them coming back again and again. Additionally, you’ll demonstrate knowledge of Custom Ink’s merchandise, printing process, and delivery options while working to maintain company standards of merchandise presentation, retail signage, and store displays. You’ll work in the store as well as remotely a few days per week.
How you’ll be evaluated:
You’ll be responsible for helping shape Custom Ink’s in-store customer experience.
Accordingly, the key measures of success will be:
- Persistence and resilience: you’re ready to work to convert potential leads into new and repeat orders
- Your ability to provide a pre and post-order experience we deem “WOW!” worthy: meaning to you, expectations are just a guideline! You aim to exceed expectations and surprise customers in a good way.
- You’re able to maintain high levels of accuracy by documenting customer notes quickly and keeping up to date on company offerings and products
- You’re ready to dig deep and plan, execute, and participate in community events
- If the following sounds like you, apply at Custom Ink today!
- You possess a passion for driving relationship-based sales with the long term outcome of repeat business and customer loyalty. You follow up with customers and utilize their feedback to promote sales
- You are highly motivated and enjoy working in a team environment
- You comfortably and proactively reach out to customers by phone, email or in-person
- You maintain a sense of strong business acumen through continuous curiosity around our metrics with a commitment to driving better results to grow the business
- You have a true love for the local community. You seek and discover ways to work with our Fundraising Team and participate in key events in the community to enhance brand awareness
- You are savvy when it comes to computers and technology and have the ability to work remotely (access to high-speed internet)
- Bilingual - Spanish speakers a plus
We strive to live by the Golden Rule and create an environment that supports Team Members both professionally and personally.
- You can look forward to:
- 15 paid days off in your first year. Bumps up to 25 in your second!
- Low premiums and co-pays for medical and dental with no in-network deductible
- Free vision insurance
- Fun Custom Ink apparel and accessories
- 401(k) match, life insurance, and company paid Short and Long Term Disability
- T-shirts and jeans welcome!
- Fortune Top 100 Place to Work
Please submit a letter of interest with your application.
Read about our commitment to the safety of our team members during COVID-19 here.
Custom Ink uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new team members. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
This position requires a flexible schedule including night and weekends.
Dandelion is a boutique jewelry store with an affinity for hand-crafted accessories sourced honestly from around the globe. We strive to stay on the cutting edge of fashion, providing visibility for new artists and accessibility for our customers to stay ahead of the trends. Unwilling to sacrifice ethics and quality, we travel the globe in search of new pieces, empowering artists and supporting communities along the way. As a family-owned and female-fronted business, we build relationships with every person who enters our shop. This devotion to our customer has fostered an environment that we can be proud of, one that inspires your family to continue visiting ours.
Our shops carry a range of designers, including Chan Luu, Scout, Anne Sportun, Ayala Bar, Sherry Tinsman, Polly Wales, Anna Beck, Coeur de Lion, and Michael Michaud's Silver Seasons, all of whom share our dedication to ethically-responsible working conditions and ethically-sourced materials. Our warm and knowledgeable staff is here to help you find the perfect gift, whether you seek a small token of appreciation or that special piece to celebrate one of life's bigger moments.
About the Position:
Do you love expressing yourself through jewelry?
Do you find yourself searching for new and unique artists on social media?
Do you enjoy and find value in helping others?
As a Dandelion Sales Associate, your primary responsibility is to give exceptional service to all customers and to enthusiastically share the handmade work of local and international artists. It is a team environment that works together to achieve store and personal sales goals. You must be willing to continually learn about new artists and share that knowledge and excitement with customers. You will have an active role in networking and creating events that introduce new customers to our 50 year old business. Working as a team, reliability and punctuality is required. It is an active retail environment that requires a flexible schedule and night and weekend availability.
As part of the Dandelion team, you have the opportunity to learn about artists and materials, how jewelry is crafted, and even the chance to meet artists that we carry in the store.
An employee discount is offered and there is opportunity for advancement for those that excel in the Sales Associate position.
phone: 609-921-0345 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lace Silhouettes Lingerie, a division of LSL Brands, comprised of 10 retail store locations, is currently looking for full/part time Interns,Stylists and Assistant Managers for their Palmer Square location. Lace Silhouettes Lingerie founded in 1988, offers the best in intimate apparel, sleepwear and bridal trousseau. We are looking for dynamic sales oriented individuals with a passion for fashion and the ability to provide exceptional guest service. We strive on making each guest feel welcomed, in a comfortable environment, ensuring a unique memorable shopping experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time-
We offer full time year round positions as well as part time employment opportunities. Employment benefits can include a 401K, health care, and vacation time, depending on the position.
Responsibilities would include
*Servicing our guest to our high standards/building guest relationships, addressing concerns, problem solving
*Participate in events and promotions
*Model/demonstrate the product
*Audit store cleanliness, folding and visual standards
*Ensure store practices/procedures support a positive customer service experience
*Able to multi task
*Strong Selling Skills
*A passion for making people happy
*Team focused/confident and professional
*Strong written and verbal skills
*Accuracy/attention to detail
*Ability to work a flexible schedule includes holidays/weekends
*Retail Experience is a plus
APPLY TODAY to become a part of our LSL Brands Team today! Please submit resume to email@example.com.
At Lindt USA, we value our Retail Team’s commitment to providing every customer that walks into one of our Lindt Chocolate Shops a premium and unforgettable experience. From the smile on their face to the smooth melting Lindor Truffle sample they provide, every Retail Team Employee has the opportunity to make a lasting impression on our guests. If you love working in a fast-paced, customer-focused, retail environment, and share our passion for delivering a premium chocolate experience, we’d love to hear from you. We offer both part-time and full-time opportunities for retail professionals in all phases of their careers.
The individual in this position is responsible for assisting the Store Manager with achieving and/or exceeding the store's sales plan, while insuring profitable store operations and performing all functions necessary to provide superior customer service. This includes the appropriate control, management and/or development of all resources including store personnel, merchandise, cash and budget, and facilities. The Assistant Store Manager assumes supervisory responsibility in the Manager's absence.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
In partnership with the Store Manager, ensure store meets or exceeds weekly, monthly, annual sales budgets and consistently contributes to the company's overall achievement.
- Model Lindt standards and core competencies through everyday activities (leadership, commitment, passion, sales focus, drive for results, etc).
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the stores sales mission and the ability to communicate it effectively in actionable terms to the store staff.
- Is able to quantifiably articulate overall store metrics and performance.
- Motivate staff, build brand commitment and hold staff accountable to meeting critical internal KPI's and external sales opportunities.
- Identify and capture external sales opportunities to include, but not limited to, business-to-business contacts, external networking events and marketing opportunities.
- Proactively manage inventory levels in accordance with store's individual trends to insure stock levels are in line with sales demands and quality assurance guidelines, while minimizing out of stocks, overstocks and dated product.
Support Store Manager with hiring, managing and developing store personnel according to Lindt & Sprüngli guidelines and standards in order to ensure a knowledgeable, friendly, well-trained staff.
- Assist with recruiting qualified individuals for open positions.
- Proactively and effectively network to provide viable candidates for the store and district.
- Help to train staff to company standards, ensuring daily operations and sales are achieved.
- Assist with training and developing staff sales techniques, insuring expert product knowledge is consistently demonstrated and the brand is accurately represented to the customer.
- Escalate issues to Store Manager and Retail District Manager in an effective and timely manner.
In partnership with the Store Manager, ensure store meets or exceeds company standards for operational controls.
- Inventory Control/Shrink.
- Cash Management (POS, paperwork, logs, Policies & Procedures).
- Responsible for audit compliance (DM Store Visits, Loss Prevention and Food Safety).
- Payroll/Labor Management.
- Compliance with specific store scheduling templates that are designed to meet the needs of the business.
- Expense Control (sampling, damages, supplies, etc.).
- Follow company directives in a timely and accurate manner.
- Comply with all quality assurance Policies & Procedures.
Skills & Knowledge
- Proven sales background
- Demonstrated selling skills; working knowledge of outreach and corporate selling programs a plus.
- Proven success in supervisory role, preferably in a specialty retail environment
- Basic math and/or accounting skills
- 1+ Years of prior Retail Management experience -- preferably in a premium specialty environment
- Prior experience with computerized POS system
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and reach with arms
Required: High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Preferred: Associates Degree, some college education
Other Requirements: Must be available to work nights, weekends (Saturday and Sundays) and Holidays
Now Hiring! Click HERE to apply!
Join our close-knit, SOUPer hard working, and talented team!
We are looking for ambitious individuals to assist in the preparation of delicious meals in our kitchen and above & beyond customer service skills!
Must be able to function at fast-paced, busy environment and become a part of a SOUPer team!
We are looking for Full Time/Part Time Experienced Prep-Chefs
- Knowledge of health and safety rules in a kitchen (Serve Safe)
- Follow the prep list created by manager in charge
- Proven experience as a prep cook/chef
- Ability to operate cutting tools and kitchen utensils/equipment
- Team player with good communication skills
Princeton Soup & Sandwich Company
30 Palmer Square East
Princeton , NJ 08542
Send resumes to: Yum@princetonsoupandsandwich.com