Jobs On The Square
Below is a list of positions currently available at Palmer Square.
Store Representative - Full Time Position
How you’ll make a difference: We seek friendly and reliable individuals who are dedicated to helping customers have a great experience with Custom Ink. You must understand and care about satisfying customers, and have the communication skills, creativity, and problem-solving abilities to convert potential leads into satisfied customers.
As a Custom Ink Store Representative, you’ll help create excitement around Custom Ink’s product and service offering in the surrounding community and for customers who visit our store. You must understand that Custom Ink is dedicated to delivering a WOW! customer experience and know that it starts with a genuine interaction. Every day is an opportunity for you to help our customers better engage their group or community through custom apparel and merchandise.
What you’ll do: As a Store Representative, you’ll be on the front lines of winning and satisfying customers and strengthening our market position and brand identity through our in-store experience. You’re highly skilled at uncovering customers’ needs, providing strong design and merchandise suggestions, and problem solving to deliver on customer needs. You’re the first person customers meet upon arrival, and you’re their Custom Ink guide - advising, problem-solving, and selling.
You’ll be trusted to:
● Provide WOW! customer service and engagement
● Build relationships and establish Custom Ink as a respected member of the community
● Act as a champion of the Custom Ink brand
● Drive sales, interest, and excitement around Custom Ink
● Demonstrate knowledge of Custom Ink’s merchandise, printing process, and delivery options
● Demonstrate competence in all store computer systems in order to help serve customers, as well as collect customer data and feedback
● Maintain company standards of merchandise presentation, signage, and displays
How you’ll be measured:
You’ll be responsible for helping to shape Custom Ink’s in-store customer experience. Accordingly, the key measures of success will be:
● Converting potential leads into orders
● Ensuring stellar customer service and satisfaction throughout our entire process
What we’re looking for:
Our recipe for success is a candidate with a passion for customer service, strong communication and interpersonal skills, and great problem solving abilities. If you meet the following qualifications, we want to speak with you!
● Strong people skills - you’re personable, enthusiastic, and genuine
● Ability to deliver great customer experiences in any environment; invigorated by personal interaction
● Outstanding communication skills that let you converse comfortably with small groups and individual customers
● Excited about the Custom Ink brand and eager to share that excitement with customers
● Enjoy being a team player in a fun, intense, and results oriented environment
● Willingness to go above and beyond for each customer to ensure that their expectations are exceeded
● Ability to remain calm under pressure, think on your feet, and demonstrate great problem solving abilities
● Sales or service experience in retail, hospitality, or a related industry
In addition, you must share our company values - practicing the Golden Rule, taking Ownership, and driving and embracing Innovation.
Please submit a letter of interest with your application.
Custom Ink uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new team members. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
This position requires a flexible schedule including night and weekends.
Dandelion is a boutique jewelry store with an affinity for hand-crafted accessories sourced honestly from around the globe. We strive to stay on the cutting edge of fashion, providing visibility for new artists and accessibility for our customers to stay ahead of the trends. Unwilling to sacrifice ethics and quality, we travel the globe in search of new pieces, empowering artists and supporting communities along the way. As a family-owned and female-fronted business, we build relationships with every person who enters our shop. This devotion to our customer has fostered an environment that we can be proud of, one that inspires your family to continue visiting ours.
Our shops carry a range of designers, including Chan Luu, Scout, Anne Sportun, Ayala Bar, Sherry Tinsman, Polly Wales, Anna Beck, Coeur de Lion, and Michael Michaud's Silver Seasons, all of whom share our dedication to ethically-responsible working conditions and ethically-sourced materials. Our warm and knowledgeable staff is here to help you find the perfect gift, whether you seek a small token of appreciation or that special piece to celebrate one of life's bigger moments.
About the Position:
Do you love expressing yourself through jewelry?
Do you find yourself searching for new and unique artists on social media?
Do you enjoy and find value in helping others?
As a Dandelion Sales Associate, your primary responsibility is to give exceptional service to all customers and to enthusiastically share the handmade work of local and international artists. It is a team environment that works together to achieve store and personal sales goals. You must be willing to continually learn about new artists and share that knowledge and excitement with customers. You will have an active role in networking and creating events that introduce new customers to our 50 year old business. Working as a team, reliability and punctuality is required. It is an active retail environment that requires a flexible schedule and night and weekend availability.
As part of the Dandelion team, you have the opportunity to learn about artists and materials, how jewelry is crafted, and even the chance to meet artists that we carry in the store.
An employee discount is offered and there is opportunity for advancement for those that excel in the Sales Associate position.
phone: 609-921-0345 email: email@example.com
Lace Silhouettes Lingerie, a division of LSL Brands, comprised of 10 retail store locations, is currently looking for full/part time Interns,Stylists and Assistant Managers for their Palmer Square location. Lace Silhouettes Lingerie founded in 1988, offers the best in intimate apparel, sleepwear and bridal trousseau. We are looking for dynamic sales oriented individuals with a passion for fashion and the ability to provide exceptional guest service. We strive on making each guest feel welcomed, in a comfortable environment, ensuring a unique memorable shopping experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time-
We offer full time year round positions as well as part time employment opportunities. Employment benefits can include a 401K, health care, and vacation time, depending on the position.
Responsibilities would include
*Servicing our guest to our high standards/building guest relationships, addressing concerns, problem solving
*Participate in events and promotions
*Model/demonstrate the product
*Audit store cleanliness, folding and visual standards
*Ensure store practices/procedures support a positive customer service experience
*Able to multi task
*Strong Selling Skills
*A passion for making people happy
*Team focused/confident and professional
*Strong written and verbal skills
*Accuracy/attention to detail
*Ability to work a flexible schedule includes holidays/weekends
*Retail Experience is a plus
APPLY TODAY to become a part of our LSL Brands Team today! Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Lindt USA, we value our Retail Team’s commitment to providing every customer that walks into one of our Lindt Chocolate Shops a premium and unforgettable experience. From the smile on their face to the smooth melting Lindor Truffle sample they provide, every Retail Team Employee has the opportunity to make a lasting impression on our guests. If you love working in a fast-paced, customer-focused, retail environment, and share our passion for delivering a premium chocolate experience, we’d love to hear from you. We offer both part-time and full-time opportunities for retail professionals in all phases of their careers.
The individual in this position is responsible for assisting the Store Manager with achieving and/or exceeding the store's sales plan, while insuring profitable store operations and performing all functions necessary to provide superior customer service. This includes the appropriate control, management and/or development of all resources including store personnel, merchandise, cash and budget, and facilities. The Assistant Store Manager assumes supervisory responsibility in the Manager's absence.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
In partnership with the Store Manager, ensure store meets or exceeds weekly, monthly, annual sales budgets and consistently contributes to the company's overall achievement.
- Model Lindt standards and core competencies through everyday activities (leadership, commitment, passion, sales focus, drive for results, etc).
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the stores sales mission and the ability to communicate it effectively in actionable terms to the store staff.
- Is able to quantifiably articulate overall store metrics and performance.
- Motivate staff, build brand commitment and hold staff accountable to meeting critical internal KPI's and external sales opportunities.
- Identify and capture external sales opportunities to include, but not limited to, business-to-business contacts, external networking events and marketing opportunities.
- Proactively manage inventory levels in accordance with store's individual trends to insure stock levels are in line with sales demands and quality assurance guidelines, while minimizing out of stocks, overstocks and dated product.
Support Store Manager with hiring, managing and developing store personnel according to Lindt & Sprüngli guidelines and standards in order to ensure a knowledgeable, friendly, well-trained staff.
- Assist with recruiting qualified individuals for open positions.
- Proactively and effectively network to provide viable candidates for the store and district.
- Help to train staff to company standards, ensuring daily operations and sales are achieved.
- Assist with training and developing staff sales techniques, insuring expert product knowledge is consistently demonstrated and the brand is accurately represented to the customer.
- Escalate issues to Store Manager and Retail District Manager in an effective and timely manner.
In partnership with the Store Manager, ensure store meets or exceeds company standards for operational controls.
- Inventory Control/Shrink.
- Cash Management (POS, paperwork, logs, Policies & Procedures).
- Responsible for audit compliance (DM Store Visits, Loss Prevention and Food Safety).
- Payroll/Labor Management.
- Compliance with specific store scheduling templates that are designed to meet the needs of the business.
- Expense Control (sampling, damages, supplies, etc.).
- Follow company directives in a timely and accurate manner.
- Comply with all quality assurance Policies & Procedures.
Skills & Knowledge
- Proven sales background
- Demonstrated selling skills; working knowledge of outreach and corporate selling programs a plus.
- Proven success in supervisory role, preferably in a specialty retail environment
- Basic math and/or accounting skills
- 1+ Years of prior Retail Management experience -- preferably in a premium specialty environment
- Prior experience with computerized POS system
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and reach with arms
Required: High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Preferred: Associates Degree, some college education
Other Requirements: Must be available to work nights, weekends (Saturday and Sundays) and Holidays
Now Hiring! Click HERE to apply!
Join our close-knit, SOUPer hard working, and talented team!
We are looking for ambitious individuals to assist in the preparation of delicious meals in our kitchen and above & beyond customer service skills!
Must be able to function at fast-paced, busy environment and become a part of a SOUPer team!
We are looking for Full Time/Part Time Experienced Prep-Chefs
- Knowledge of health and safety rules in a kitchen (Serve Safe)
- Follow the prep list created by manager in charge
- Proven experience as a prep cook/chef
- Ability to operate cutting tools and kitchen utensils/equipment
- Team player with good communication skills
Princeton Soup & Sandwich Company
30 Palmer Square East
Princeton , NJ 08542
Send resumes to: Yum@princetonsoupandsandwich.com