Jobs On The Square
Below is a list of positions currently available at Palmer Square.
Store Representative - Full Time Position
How you’ll make a difference:
You’re a collaborator, innovator, ambassador, and an educator.
You use your abilities to build local connections and relationships, create engaging experiences to drive sales by building on newly made relationships and converting those potential leads to excited repeat customers.
The idea of going beyond the store to engage with the community and drive brand awareness excites you. You’re proactive and you can identify past and present customers’ needs before they can. You’re a jack of all trades. You’re a pro at building relationships, customer service, and sales. With your abundance of skill, you’re seeking the perfect opportunity to use your talents to help deliver a seamless experience for our customers: from helping them with apparel selections to providing design assistance and inspiring them to use Custom Ink for all their future custom gear needs.
You’ll be trusted to:
As a Store Representative, you’ll be our customers’ Custom Ink guide from beginning to end, working to satisfy their custom gear needs all while building relationships that keep them coming back again and again. Additionally, you’ll demonstrate knowledge of Custom Ink’s merchandise, printing process, and delivery options while working to maintain company standards of merchandise presentation, retail signage, and store displays. You’ll work in the store as well as remotely a few days per week.
How you’ll be evaluated:
You’ll be responsible for helping shape Custom Ink’s in-store customer experience.
Accordingly, the key measures of success will be:
- Persistence and resilience: you’re ready to work to convert potential leads into new and repeat orders
- Your ability to provide a pre and post-order experience we deem “WOW!” worthy: meaning to you, expectations are just a guideline! You aim to exceed expectations and surprise customers in a good way.
- You’re able to maintain high levels of accuracy by documenting customer notes quickly and keeping up to date on company offerings and products
- You’re ready to dig deep and plan, execute, and participate in community events
- If the following sounds like you, apply at Custom Ink today!
- You possess a passion for driving relationship-based sales with the long term outcome of repeat business and customer loyalty. You follow up with customers and utilize their feedback to promote sales
- You are highly motivated and enjoy working in a team environment
- You comfortably and proactively reach out to customers by phone, email or in-person
- You maintain a sense of strong business acumen through continuous curiosity around our metrics with a commitment to driving better results to grow the business
- You have a true love for the local community. You seek and discover ways to work with our Fundraising Team and participate in key events in the community to enhance brand awareness
- You are savvy when it comes to computers and technology and have the ability to work remotely (access to high-speed internet)
- Bilingual - Spanish speakers a plus
We strive to live by the Golden Rule and create an environment that supports Team Members both professionally and personally.
- You can look forward to:
- 15 paid days off in your first year. Bumps up to 25 in your second!
- Low premiums and co-pays for medical and dental with no in-network deductible
- Free vision insurance
- Fun Custom Ink apparel and accessories
- 401(k) match, life insurance, and company paid Short and Long Term Disability
- T-shirts and jeans welcome!
- Fortune Top 100 Place to Work
Please submit a letter of interest with your application.
Read about our commitment to the safety of our team members during COVID-19 here.
Custom Ink uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new team members. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Sales Associate, J.Crew Retail, Princeton
You’ve got to…
- Make the best first impression—smile, welcome and connect with customers authentically.
- Love the brand and ensure that passion is evident in everything you do.
- Do what it takes to create seamless, amazing experiences customers can’t stop talking about.
- Bring your best to everything you do and achieve your goals.
- Always be flexible, up for anything and ready to have fun along the way.
- Look under rocks, be curious, ask questions and think boldly.
- Have a great fashion aesthetic and be plugged in to what’s happening in the industry and community.
- Make the most of every moment and be energized by multi-tasking.
- Be technologically savvy, while also knowing that devices don’t dominate the dialogue.
- Build productive relationships with everyone on the team and always respect each other.
We’ll want you to…
- Ace training, use product knowledge tools, participate in fit sessions and put those experiences to use.
- Drive sales by exceeding selling and service expectations.
- Introduce customers to Loyalty and open at least one J.Crew Card per shift.
- Learn our systems and gadgets and use them effectively.
- Assist in processing and replenishing—our customers should always see us at our best.
- Share feedback, insights and ideas with the management team.
- Act in a manner that aligns with our values.
Oh, and by the way, you…
- Are at least 18 years old.
- Communicate effectively and write with a bit of flair.
- Are available when we are busy, including: nights, weekends and holidays.
- Can bend, reach, stretch as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds | 18 kilos.
- Can regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers.
Before we wrap, a word about a few of our way cool perks…
Amazing discounts on clothes and accessories (even new arrivals), flexible days and hours and 401(k)*.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
*401(k) eligibility rules apply
Join our close-knit, SOUPer hard working, and talented team!
We have an exciting new opportunity for a store manager position at our busy Princeton location.
This position is for a motivated employee who exhibits executive functionality and envisions themselves growing with our management and culinary team.
An ideal applicant will possess good communication skills and the ability to think critically, creatively, and rationally in a restaurant setting. Our manager will be expected to work independently and as a team to take a proactive stance in contributing to an environment and culture that is focused on excellent customer service. Must be sociable and comfortable taking a hands-on approach to managing staff, inventory, and customer relations every day.
This individual must have at least two years of experience in the food service or retail -+management sectors. Must be proficient in reading P&L statements, have basic knowledge of balance sheets, a familiarity with operating and overhead expenses, as well as a passion for food and people.
We have spent the last 15 years cultivating a culture consisting of caring for our customers and community. We are searching for an individual who will be aligned with our core value that everything we create every day is "Crafted with Love!"
Princeton Soup & Sandwich Company
30 Palmer Square East
Princeton , NJ 08542
Lace Silhouettes Lingerie, a division of LSL Brands, comprised of 10 retail store locations, is currently looking for full/part time Interns, Stylists and Assistant Managers for their Palmer Square location. Lace Silhouettes Lingerie founded in 1988, offers the best in intimate apparel, sleepwear and bridal trousseau. We are looking for dynamic sales oriented individuals with a passion for fashion and the ability to provide exceptional guest service. We strive on making each guest feel welcomed, in a comfortable environment, ensuring a unique memorable shopping experience.
Currently looking for Full Time Managers/Assistant Managers for the Palmer Square location.
We offer full time year round positions as well as part time employment opportunities. Employment benefits can include a 401K, health care, and vacation time, depending on the position.
Responsibilities would include
*Servicing our guest to our high standards/building guest relationships, addressing concerns, problem solving
*Participate in events and promotions
*Model/demonstrate the product
*Audit store cleanliness, folding and visual standards
*Ensure store practices/procedures support a positive customer service experience
*Able to multi task
*Strong Selling Skills
*A passion for making people happy
*Team focused/confident and professional
*Strong written and verbal skills
*Accuracy/attention to detail
*Ability to work a flexible schedule includes holidays/weekends
*Retail Experience is a plus
APPLY TODAY to become a part of our LSL Brands Team today! Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Lindt USA, we value our Retail Team’s commitment to providing every customer that walks into one of our Lindt Chocolate Shops a premium and unforgettable experience. From the smile on their face to the smooth melting Lindor Truffle sample they provide, every Retail Team Employee has the opportunity to make a lasting impression on our guests. If you love working in a fast-paced, customer-focused, retail environment, and share our passion for delivering a premium chocolate experience, we’d love to hear from you. We offer both part-time and full-time opportunities for retail professionals in all phases of their careers.
The individual in this position is responsible for assisting the Store Manager with achieving and/or exceeding the store's sales plan, while insuring profitable store operations and performing all functions necessary to provide superior customer service. This includes the appropriate control, management and/or development of all resources including store personnel, merchandise, cash and budget, and facilities. The Assistant Store Manager assumes supervisory responsibility in the Manager's absence.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
In partnership with the Store Manager, ensure store meets or exceeds weekly, monthly, annual sales budgets and consistently contributes to the company's overall achievement.
- Model Lindt standards and core competencies through everyday activities (leadership, commitment, passion, sales focus, drive for results, etc).
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the stores sales mission and the ability to communicate it effectively in actionable terms to the store staff.
- Is able to quantifiably articulate overall store metrics and performance.
- Motivate staff, build brand commitment and hold staff accountable to meeting critical internal KPI's and external sales opportunities.
- Identify and capture external sales opportunities to include, but not limited to, business-to-business contacts, external networking events and marketing opportunities.
- Proactively manage inventory levels in accordance with store's individual trends to insure stock levels are in line with sales demands and quality assurance guidelines, while minimizing out of stocks, overstocks and dated product.
Support Store Manager with hiring, managing and developing store personnel according to Lindt & Sprüngli guidelines and standards in order to ensure a knowledgeable, friendly, well-trained staff.
- Assist with recruiting qualified individuals for open positions.
- Proactively and effectively network to provide viable candidates for the store and district.
- Help to train staff to company standards, ensuring daily operations and sales are achieved.
- Assist with training and developing staff sales techniques, insuring expert product knowledge is consistently demonstrated and the brand is accurately represented to the customer.
- Escalate issues to Store Manager and Retail District Manager in an effective and timely manner.
In partnership with the Store Manager, ensure store meets or exceeds company standards for operational controls.
- Inventory Control/Shrink.
- Cash Management (POS, paperwork, logs, Policies & Procedures).
- Responsible for audit compliance (DM Store Visits, Loss Prevention and Food Safety).
- Payroll/Labor Management.
- Compliance with specific store scheduling templates that are designed to meet the needs of the business.
- Expense Control (sampling, damages, supplies, etc.).
- Follow company directives in a timely and accurate manner.
- Comply with all quality assurance Policies & Procedures.
Skills & Knowledge
- Proven sales background
- Demonstrated selling skills; working knowledge of outreach and corporate selling programs a plus.
- Proven success in supervisory role, preferably in a specialty retail environment
- Basic math and/or accounting skills
- 1+ Years of prior Retail Management experience -- preferably in a premium specialty environment
- Prior experience with computerized POS system
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and reach with arms
Required: High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Preferred: Associates Degree, some college education
Other Requirements: Must be available to work nights, weekends (Saturday and Sundays) and Holidays
Banquet Housemen (full time)
Banquet Server (part time)
Housekeeping Supervisor (full time)
Night Lobby Attendant (full time & part time)
Overnight Houseman (full time & part time)
Yankee Doodle Tap Room
Host (part time)
Banquet Bar (part time)
Server (full time)
Line Cook (full time)
Ten Palmer Square, Princeton, NJ 08542
Attention: Director of Human Resources
Tel: (609) 921-7500 x-621
Fax: (609) 921-0516
Now Hiring! Click HERE to apply!
Salon Pure is on a mission to help others look and feel at their best. By utilizing our talents and skills, we empower people to transform their aesthetic and show off their uniqueness. As a leading provider of salon services in Princeton, NJ, we strive to innovate and impress in everything we do.
We're a team of individuals with a unified purpose. As experts in our field, we understand the importance of grooming and its influence on daily life. Going in for a cut and style should be relaxing, uplifting, and emboldening. Therefore, we are dedicated to helping our clients discover the power they all possess.
We are looking for a part time receptionist! If you are interested in becoming part of the Salon Pure team, call 609-683-8384 and speak to Amy or stop by our salon and fill out an application.
31 A Hulfish Street
Princeton , NJ 08542
Send resumes to: email@example.com
Warby Parker is hiring Part-Time Sales Advisors and Full-Time Licensed Opticians for our new store opening this summer in Palmer Square!
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
We’re constantly asking ourselves how we can do more and make a greater impact—and that starts by reimagining everything that a company and industry can be. We want to demonstrate that a business can scale, be profitable, and do good in the world—without charging a premium for it. And we’ve learned that it takes creativity, empathy, and innovation to achieve that goal.
Since the day we launched in 2010, we’ve pioneered ideas, designed products, and developed technologies that help people see. We offer everything our customers need for happier eyes at a price that leaves them with money in their pockets, from designer-quality glasses and contacts to eye exams and vision tests.
Ultimately, we believe in vision for all, which is why for every pair of glasses or sunglasses we sell, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need through our Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program. Over eight million pairs of glasses have been distributed in over 50 countries; that means eight million people now have the glasses they need to learn, work, and achieve better economic outcomes.
At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings and events, volunteering and learning opportunities, and just great company filled with curious, kind folks. Dreaming up and sharing ideas aren’t responsibilities reserved for certain teams or leaders; the challenge (a really fun one) of innovation is on all of our shoulders. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, and identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (We’re happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community and belonging keeps us excited to walk through the door every day, wherever that door may be.
We're driven to continue building a workplace, based on inclusive behaviors and equitable systems, where all employees can bring their authentic selves, feel engaged, and share their perspectives as a valued member of Team Warby. Transparency is what we’re all about, and our annual Impact Report and Racial Equity Strategy lay out how we’re sticking to these values.
Interested candidates can send their resumes directly to Sarah.Leising@WarbyParker.com.
Check out our careers page here for full job descriptions and responsibilities: https://www.warbyparker.com/jobs/retail