Jobs On The Square
Below is a list of positions currently available at Palmer Square.
Recognized as the national leader in luxury cosmetics retailing and spa services, Bluemercury, Inc. is now seeking a dynamic, part-time Stock Associate for our ultra posh retail store and spa located in Palmer Square! Bluemercury brings expert, honest advice, world renowned spa treatments and indulgent luxury beauty products to clients demanding high service and sophisticated information.
In this position you are responsible for:
- Unpacking and receiving merchandise through the Point of Sale System.
- Maintaining standards of the stock room and retail selling floor.
- Possess strong time management skills, and great team attitude.
- Be on time and ready to work all shifts (approx. 15 hrs. per week)
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Bluemercury, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Part-time
To inquire, call: 609-497-9100 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
As the country’s oldest clothing retailer, Brooks Brothers is proud to uphold the same traditions and values for nearly two centuries. We believe these are the reasons why our customers consider us to be far more than a store. Brooks Brothers has been an American icon since 1818. In 1915, our present ten-story flagship store opened at 346 Madison Avenue near New York’s most prominent social organizations, including the Harvard and Yale Clubs and the New York Yacht Club. Almost 200 years later, we continue to dress ladies and gentleman of all generations and cultivate long-term relationships with our loyal clients. Our stores represent our respect for our heritage and vision to be the premiere lifestyle destination. We continually strive to make this a great place to work with a strong emphasis on career development and associate satisfaction. We are consistently devoted to championing both our people and the Brooks Brothers Brand.
The Store Associate maximizes stores sales through effective selling, service and thorough product knowledge. By putting the customer at the center of all we do and exhibiting passion, this position creates a legendary experience that encourages the customer to establish a long relationship with the company. Additionally, individuals in this role contribute to the successful and efficient functioning of the store through a collaborative effort.
Responsibilities of the Store Associate include:
- Achieve personal productivity and assist in meeting store sales goals.
- Engage customers to the advantages of opening and utilizing the Brooks Brothers credit card.
- Engage customers using a variety of tools such as Thank You cards and clienteling to promote customer relationships
- Understand and demonstrate product knowledge, selling and operational skills to maximize sales.
- Utilize practices to minimize losses from theft and poor inventory control.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, neat and organized store environment.
- A passion for the Brooks Brothers Brand and delivering outstanding customer service.
- Proven track record of increasing sales and consistently ranking as a top performer.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Minimum of 1- 2 years of sales experience, preferably in luxury or designer apparel.
- Night and weekend availability is preferred
Brooks Brothers is proud to offer our Associates competitive compensation, a fulfilling work environment and a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional development.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to a healthy and safe workplace for all.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We Value and Respect Each Other by Providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Brooks Brothers is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or Associate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and Associates based on any of these protected categories. It is also Brooks Brothers policy to comply with all applicable federal and state laws respecting consideration of employment status and requests for reasonable accommodations in hiring and employment decisions. We expect mutual respect in support of our values and Equal Employment Opportunities.
Reports to: Area Manager, District Manager, or Regional Director
The Store Manager contributes to the successful financial growth of the company by ensuring customer service and visual standards exceed expectations, operational integrity in how we operate, and development and promotability of our talent. The store manager is responsible for the overall results of a single store location.
Responsibilities / Leadership Attributes
- Deliver continuous performance feedback and necessary training to store management and sales associates to assist them in meeting their current and future position requirements
- Foster a positive team environment by empowering members to participate and cooperate on store initiatives
- Drive employee engagement through consistent recognition and providing training to improve on performance
- Innovative and entrepreneurial mindset to utilize all tools/support available within framework of business and develop creative approaches to drive topline results
- Provide department insight related to the customer experience and communicates information to district team and corporate office
- Customer Experience
- Ensure customer service levels are met and exceeded beyond expectations at every opportunity
- Lead productive customer experience manager segments by facilitating an energized pace, positive service environment, and team development
- Ensure that customer and employee experience are prioritized over workload or tasking
- Motivate and coach store team to achieve personal and store sales goals
- Monitor sales floor and zone coverage to drive sales and maintain customer focus
- Build repeat business by ensuring all client program tools and strategies around data capture, outreach, and follow up are consistently executed
- Ensure store teams receive customer service & product knowledge training to strengthen selling skills
- Model and ensure dress code compliance
- Achieve personal SPH goals*
- People & Development
- Recruit quality high level management candidates
- Contribute to long term growth by minimizing turnover, recruiting high level candidates as needed, & maintaining and developing a store team of managers and service associates able to meet service and sales goals
- Ensure management and service associates clearly understand and meet job expectations
- Schedule and facilitate training sessions where needed to develop individual and overall team skills and abilities
- Coach and mentor staff to achieve optimal results including succession planning for current and future positions.
- Lead new hire on-boarding and training
- Visual Presentation/Store Maintenance
- Ensure store meets visual merchandising and maintenance standards
- Ensure brand Integrity is reflected to the customer through enhancements in presentation, product, and people
- Train and support store team in the planning and supervision of store flips and regular merchandising needs
- Ensure store works to merchandising/flip calendars
- Provide necessary feedback to the corporate office and field visual teams to drive the business through visual merchandising opportunities
- Foster effective partnership with respective District/Visual/Regional visual manager to align on company initiatives
- Lead the stores’ business planning process
- Achieve or exceed financial plans through effective planning and management
- Analytical and strategic management of sales and wage budgets to determine and launch actions to meet/ exceed goals
- Ensure disciplined control of all store expenses including payroll, supplies, and other controllable expenses
- Inventory Management
- To contribute to company growth through inventory management and the achievement of appropriate gross margin & return on investments
- Maximize on hand inventory by focusing on selling what we own today and actively communicating inventory needs
- Train managers and sales associates in inventory management and supervise physical inventory count
- Train, coach and audit store team regularly to ensure timelines and expectations are being met around markdown execution, promotional set up, merchandising direction, damage processing, consolidations and overall operational standards
- Ensure operational integrity & asset protection compliance in day to day operations & practices
Skills and Requirements
- Requires 5 + years store management experience
- Computer proficiency with MS Office; Outlook, Excel, Word
- Excellent interpersonal skills supporting a team environment
- Excellent English communication - verbal and written
- Excellent time management/project skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills with a sense of priority for deadlines and attention to detail
- Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands
- Comfortable and confident in making effective autonomous (and group) decisions in a timely manner
- Goal oriented: ability to stay focused on creating winning results
- Dedicated to high levels of Customer Service and Sales
- Areas indicating leadership skills such as volunteer work
- Physical Demands:
- Hours/days of work can be varied due to the demands of the business
- Must be able to work shift standing and walking and able to lift approx 20 lbs.
- Must be able to pack, unpack and move stock when supporting in receiving / stocking store functions.
- Supplemental Data: Provide any other additional information (e.g. access to vehicle, ability to travel, etc.)
Do you love fashion? Do you like to be on trend with your accessories? Do you love jewelry the way we do?
Dandelion is looking for a fun, energetic person to be a part-time fashion consultant. Must be available nights and weekends.
Call Carole at 609-921-0345 or visit our website to apply https://dandelionjewelry.applicantpro.com/jobs/541704.html.
The Farmhouse Store Princeton (Full time)
Sales Associate/Design Consultant will have the opportunity to build meaningful and long-term relationships with our Farmhouse customers. With their comprehensive knowledge on everything from furniture construction to accessories choices, our Sales Associates/Design Consultants guide and advise clients looking to furnish an entire room or simply add an accent piece. If you enjoy retail sales, working with customers, home interiors and the opportunity to work individually with clients and customers in a supportive team environment, this position has the potential to offer you a creative and rewarding career.
Associate will assist clients with fabric selection and other design elements (floor plans, color coordination, rugs, artwork, and accessories). Help customers & clients in design/furniture showroom. Process orders and paperwork in a timely and organized manner. Attention to detail a must.
Demonstrate design acumen and room planning. Excellent problem solving ability and customer service. Follow up with clients regarding purchases/orders/deliveries. Constant communication with clients regarding order status, etc. Provide excellent customer service both internally and externally, focusing on teamwork. Help customers in day to day sales on our floor (ringing up customers, gift wrapping, etc.)
1. Ability to work the sales floor helping customers with both gift items and design needs.
2. Enthusiasm and desire to learn.
3. Confident in design layout and implementation of plans proposed to customers. Training will be provided.
4. Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for people.
5. Excellent communication skills. Ability to develop long term customer relationships. Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation.
6. Must be able to work some nights, holidays & weekends. Minimum of 3 years retail experience (preferably in home furnishings). Previous Design & sales experience a plus.
Lindt & Sprungli is the world's leading manufacturer of premium chocolate, generating almost one billion dollars annually in worldwide sales.
Lindt & Sprungli has gained international fame for its high quality chocolate and is sold in over eighty countries. Lindt & Sprungli, USA became a wholly owned subsidiary in 1987, and in 1994 began opening retail stores (Lindt Chocolate Shops) in the United States, selling a full line of Lindt premium chocolate products.
We are currently accepting applications for part time Management positions for the Princeton NJ location.
Shift Supervisor - Up to 28 Hours a week (Must be available weekends)
This is a key holder position. The individual in this position is responsible for achieving and/or exceeding the store’s sales plan, while insuring profitable store operations and performing all functions necessary to provide superior customer service. This is a part time management position. The ideal candidate must have the ability to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays as business dictates.
Lindt offers full time and part time employee benefits and employee discount.
If interested please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Hourly Part-Time positions available at the Princeton location
Use link to apply online or stop in to see a manager
Full and Part Time Sales
Do you like to cook? Do you watch cooking shows? Do you want to work in a friendly, fun environment? Do you have experience in retail?
Duties include, but are not limited to: sales, physical counts, merchandising and restocking.
Qualifications for the position are retail experience and excellent people skills.
Knowledge of high end kitchenware is a plus. You will receive a competitive wage (based on experience), health insurance package (if you ave 30 or more hrs/wk), and an employee discount.
Kitchen Kapers provides service that is friendly, personalized, knowledgeable and efficient.
Are you the person we are looking for?
To inquire, please stop in at 23 Hulfish Street, call 609.924.9190 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the company, please visit www.kitchenkapers.com
15-20 Hours per Week
Requirements: Sales driven, cosmetic sales experience os a must!
If interested, contact Lindsay Dietz, Store Manager, 609-430-9440 .
Canidate must have cosmotology license or be a recent graduate from cosmotology school.
If interested, please call Amy Kaczowski at 609-983-8384.
Part-time, evenings and weekends
Salon Pure is looking for someone who can work three evenings during the week, and either Saturday from 7:30am - 5:00pm or Sunday from 9:30am -6:00pm. Must have receptionist experience and can multitask, clients and phones.
If interested, please call Amy Kaczowski at 609-983-8384.
We are hiring for the Holidays!
Toobydoo Princeton a modern children's apparel brand is hiring Part-Time seasonal sales associates.
- Generous Discount
- Competitive Hourly Salary
- Paid parking
- Flexible schedule
Must be available evenings and weekends through December.
Please contact Princeton@toobydoo.com with Resume.