Monday – Saturday, 10am to 6pm
Sunday, 12pm – 6pm
OPEN for in-store shopping, curbside pickup or complimentary shipping.
Address 72 Palmer Square West, Princeton, NJ
Barry and Marla Beck are the founders and visionaries behind Bluemercury, Inc., the nation’s leading luxury beauty products and spa retail chain. Together, they created the neighborhood store for beauty, where clients could find high quality, innovative beauty products and honest, expert advice. Their teams would rather have clients leave the store with handfuls of samples, so that they can be sure to find products that work for them, rather than ever buy anything that is less than 100% right. Every day, they take hundreds of questions about skincare and makeup concerns and challenges. As well, their spas are home to the ultimate in results-oriented treatments, including world renowned oxygen facials, glycolic peels, waxing and microdermabrasion.
MAY is for MAKEUP! Blumercury is so excited to announce that we will again be doing makeup on our clients. For the time being the makeup services will be eyes only and using only disposable applicators. We can once again, color and foundation mask as well. Clients must continue to wear their face covering during all services. Beauty experts will be wearing a mask and a face shield for makeup applications.
- Clients may call the store at (609) 497-9100 to place an order for contactless pickup. Instructions will be given by phone and posted on our door
- You may also choose free shipping via UPS when placing a phone order. We will not be accepting returns of in-store or online purchases through our contactless curbside pickup at this time
- Shop Online at bluemercury.com
Sales / Promotions
- 4/30 – 5/31: M-61 Anniversary
- With any m-61 purchase of $100+ clients received a full size Hydraboost HA Gel Moisturizer
- 5/2 – 5/31: May lune + aster Gift With Purchase
- With a purchase of any CC cream or RealGlow Skin Tint, clients receive a complimentary Supermoon Palette
- 5/7 – 5/15: Double Rewards
- All m-61 products in a transaction, the client will receive double loyalty points! Clients can sign up for loyalty membership at time of purchase and also receive double rewards!
- 5/9: Mother’s Day Gift
- All moms that come into a bluemercury store on Mother’s day will receive a FREE lune+aster sheet mask of their choice
- 5/22: Marla’s (CEO, Co-Founder) Birthday
- On Marla’s Birthday, clients will receive 50% OFF any ONE m-61 product of their choice
- Blue Shoes – the first 10 clients in each store to show us their blue shoes will receive a free PowerGlow Peel 10 count! That is 1,810 lucky clients to get Free Product nationwide!
- 5/24 – 5/29: Marla’s Mystery Box! 1,000 boxes with 9 DIAMOND TICKETS both online and in-store
- 2 tickets will be or $500, 4 tickets will be for $250, 3 tickets will be for $100
Barry and Marla Beck are the founders and visionaries behind Bluemercury, Inc. In 1999, cosmetics could only be purchased at drugstores or department stores. As a recent graduate and working woman, Marla found less and less time to pursue her quest for products that would maintain glowing, healthy skin. Barry, a serial entrepreneur who had already started three businesses, saw an opportunity. Together, they created the first Bluemercury in Georgetown, Washington D.C. – the neighborhood store for beauty, where clients could find high quality, innovative beauty products and honest, expert advice.
We offer the world’s most innovative beauty products in a truly unique shopping experience. Bluemercury clients receive unparalleled technical product knowledge, expert advice and friendly service. Our teams would rather have clients leave the store with handfuls of samples, so that they can be sure to find products that work for them, rather than ever buy anything that is less than 100% right. Every day, we take hundreds of questions about skincare and makeup concerns and challenges. In addition to skincare, makeup, haircare, and fragrance products, clients can be pampered by our skincare experts in our locations’ spas. Our spas are home to the ultimate results-oriented treatments, including our world renowned oxygen facials, glycolic peels, waxing and microdermabrasion.
Bluemercury’s innovative retailing model has been written about in Forbes, Inc. Magazine, the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and has been the topic of numerous books, including Shopping: Why We Love It and How Retailers can Create the Ultimate Customer Experience and Be Happy at Work: 100 Women Who Love Their Jobs and Why. The future of Bluemercury is a continuation of Barry and Marla’s initial goals, bringing the best personal care products in the world and expert advice to every individual in an informative manner. Bluemercury continues to expand across the United States, bringing our honest, friendly expertise to beauty junkies and product enthusiasts across the nation.
(pictured: Princeton Bluemercury Managers, Danielle Cirnigliaro, Oliver and Jean Luc)
Statement On Sanitation
In addition to increased sanitation practices, we will limit store capacity to 5 shoppers at a time, maintain social distancing in the store, and prohibit the use of product testers. Face coverings must be worn by all staff and shoppers.