Address 46 Nassau Street, Princeton, NJ
Club Monaco is an international retail brand that designs and creates modern yet timeless clothing and accessories. They have been recognized by fashion influencers for its thoughtfully designed, purposeful collections featuring relevant, wearable pieces, fine fabrics and exceptional fits.
- This store is currently closed
- Shop Online at clubmonaco.com
Statement On Sanitation
Since we closed our stores in March, we’ve been enhancing our health and safety protocols to make sure we’re ready to welcome you back when the time is right. Following the guidance of world health organizations and local governments, we’re beginning to gradually and safely reopen stores, location by location, with strict safety measures in place to protect our customers and teams.
Here are a few of the precautions (and new shopping experiences) we’re implementing to ensure a safe working and shopping experience for our store reopenings:
- Health Checks — Our teams will complete health checks daily before their shifts and will take appropriate steps to protect both their health and well-being, as well as the safety of their surrounding spaces.
- Employee Training – Store teams will take mandatory training courses dedicated to COVID-19 safety protocols.
- Feeling Unwell? — As much as we’d love to see you, if you feel unwell please refrain from visiting our stores and take steps to protect your health. Our teams will be doing the same.
- Social Distancing — Safety first. We’re adhering to social distancing guidelines and ask that our teams and guests maintain at least 6 feet of distance between themselves and others. Plexiglass is also in place at our cash wraps to ensure the safety of our teams and customers at checkout.
- Regular Cleanings — High touch surfaces will be disinfected after every use, and we are continuing to proactively conduct cleanings and provide disinfectant supplies and alcohol-based hand rub in all of our stores.
- Fitting Rooms — Our fitting rooms will initially be closed. When they do reopen, we will adhere to social distancing requirements by only opening every other fitting room. All clothing tried on and not purchased will be held in a designated area for 48 hours.
- Facial Coverings — All team members will be required to wear face coverings, and to be extra safe we strongly encourage that guests wear face coverings to protect themselves and others when visiting any of our locations. Face coverings are required where local laws mandate.
- Inbound Packaging — All inbound packages and mail are disinfected upon receipt, and returns will be disinfected and held for 48 hours.
By prioritizing safety, we are hopeful that together we can all make a difference.
Thank you for your continued support as we work to keep our teams and customers safe.
We can’t wait to see you.
Your Friends at Club Monaco