Princeton Corkscrew Wine Shop
Monday – Saturday, 10am – 8pm
Sunday, 12pm – 7pm
Address 49 Hulfish Street, Princeton, NJ
The Princeton Corkscrew Wine Shop offers one of the best selections of hand-crafted, family-owned wines you will ever find anywhere. The entire shop is temperature controlled day and night to preserve the quality of the wine inventory. Discover artisanal wine from farmers who truly care about the land they work and the wines they produce.
Curbside Table and Car Pickup & Delivery:
- Shop Online at princetoncorkscrew.com
- Order by calling 609-430-1200, emailing email@example.com or through our app!
- Free NJ shipping & 10% OFF a case, complimentary local delivery on orders over $50
Follow us and stay connected:
Statement On Sanitation
We plan to maintain contact with and update our customers through social media, posting on our website and more frequent emails. The retail shop is closed to the general public.
· We are doing everything we can to satisfy and complete every order as quickly and efficiently as possible. Please allow us up to 24 hours to fulfill your order and make delivery.
· All transactions must be completed prior to pick up, delivery or shipment, as they cannot be completed inside the shop. At this time, only Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discovery payments will be accepted; we cannot accept cash or checks.
· Our local delivery service is ongoing – all day, every day – in respect with the recommended social distancing practices. Please provide us with a safe area outside to place your packages. We will not be entering homes or handing off packages during this time. Complementary delivery is available for any order over $50. Our shipping service through FedEx and UPS is still available, as well. (Please note that confirmation must be made that an adult, over 21 years of age, will receive the wine.)
· Curbside pickup is available. In support of social distancing, please call the shop when you arrive, and we will carry your package(s) out to our pickup table or to the open trunk of your car. Please note, we are masked and gloved and will place the wine into your trunk, though you are responsible for opening and closing it.
None of this should stop you from enjoying your favorite wines and we remain committed to providing you with the service, experience and outstanding recommendations you expect from the Princeton Corkscrew Wine Shop. We will do all we can to accommodate our loyal customers, so please let us know how we can help. Our top priority is the health and well-being of our customers, our staff and our community, and these measures are being taken in order to not compromise the safety of us all. We will get through this together.
We thank you for your patience, understanding and continued support.
Laurent Chapuis, Owner