Monday – Wednesday, 10am – 6pm
Thursday & Friday, 10am – 8:30pm
Saturday, 10am – 6pm
*Private Appointments available by request with 48 hours notice.
Address 45 Palmer Square West, Princeton, NJ
Rouge believes in making every experience personal and connect with their clients as friends. Personal styling is their forte and something they are passionate about, whether its finding the perfect fitting jeans, an outfit for a business trip, or a full wardrobe upgrade. If you find yourself strolling through the bustling downtown of Palmer Square, stop by to say, “hi!”
- Private Appointments available by request with 48 hours notice. Requests can be sent through our Contact Us Form on our Contact Us page.
- Online shopping is always open! Please send us a message in our live chat box to get suggestions from one of our stylists while browsing!
- Contact store through socials or contact page to set up a time to pickup your items or have them shipped (free shipping and free returns on all orders)
- We are offering Style Boxes to clients. Based on your interests and needs, we will pack up a curated assortment of clothing for you and send it out! Only keep what you love, and we will send you a return label for the pieces you don’t keep!
- Shop Rouge at shoppalmersquare or at myrougegirl.com.
Sales / Promotions
Show your student ID or proof you are a local merchant owner/employee and receive %10 OFF any full priced merchandise!
By definition, Rouge exemplifies stylish beauty from the inside out, with pops of red “rouge” of course. Founded in 2002 in the heart of downtown Princeton, New Jersey, Rouge has evolved from an intimate lingerie and apothecary gem to a much more expansive haven for contemporary ready to wear labels from across the globe. Curated by Buyer and fashion industry veteran, Collie Jennings, Rouge seeks out hard-to-find innovative designers breaking boundaries of artistic direction, storytelling, and interpretation of timeless feminine style.
(pictured: Managers, Katrina Walsh and Karen Dispersia)
Statement On Sanitation
Our staff is fully vaccinated. We will not require our patrons to wear masks. We will continue to clean high-touch surfaces and clothing between every client using disinfectants and our UV light that effectively sanitizes all surfaces, accessories, and fabrics, so you never have to worry!