Tuesday – Saturday, 12pm – 5pm
Schedule a private shopping appointment for Tuesday – Saturday 9am – 12pm, 5pm – 6pm OR Sunday – Monday 9am – 6pm
OPEN for in-store shopping, Private Virtual Shopping, Curbside Pickup & Online.
Email to make an appointment. We will be able to accommodate up to 3 clients in store at a time to ensure proper social distancing guidelines.
Address 45 Palmer Square West, Princeton, NJ
Rouge believes in making every experience personal and connect with their clients as friends. Personal styling is their forte and something they are passionate about, whether its finding the perfect fitting jeans, an outfit for a business trip, or a full wardrobe upgrade. If you find yourself strolling through the bustling downtown of Palmer Square, stop by to say, “hi!”
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment
- Continuing to offer curbside pickup, virtual experiences via FaceTime or Zoom upon request, and private shopping appointments.
- Private Virtual Shopping session via FaceTime: book by Direct Messaging on Instagram or through the Contact Us page.
- Contact store through socials or contact page to set up a time to pickup your items or have them shipped (free shipping and free returns on all orders)
- We are offering Style Boxes to clients. Based on your interests and needs, we will pack up a curated assortment of clothing for you and send it out! Only keep what you love, and we will send you a return label for the pieces you don’t keep!
- Shop Rouge at shoppalmersquare or at myrougegirl.com. We’ve added a live chat feature so you can ask our stylists questions while you browse!
By definition, Rouge exemplifies stylish beauty from the inside out, with pops of red “rouge” of course. Founded in 2002 in the heart of downtown Princeton, New Jersey, Rouge has evolved from an intimate lingerie and apothecary gem to a much more expansive haven for contemporary ready to wear labels from across the globe. Curated by Buyer and fashion industry veteran, Collie Jennings, Rouge seeks out hard-to-find innovative designers breaking boundaries of artistic direction, storytelling, and interpretation of timeless feminine style.
(pictured: Managers, Katrina Walsh and Karen Dispersia)
Statement On Sanitation
We will be wearing masks and will need all of our patrons to wear masks too, thanks for understanding! The entire store has been professionally deep cleaned and refreshed to welcome you back! We will be cleaning high-touch surfaces and clothing between every client using disinfectants and our new UV light that effectively sanitizes all surfaces, accessories, and fabrics, so you never have to worry!