Yankee Doodle Tap Room
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday: 5pm – 9pm (dinner only)
Thursday, Friday & Saturday: 11:30am – 10pm (lunch and dinner)
Sunday 11:30am – 9pm (lunch and dinner)
Inside Bar open until 12am Friday & Saturday
Address 10 Palmer Square, Princeton, NJ
The legendary Yankee Doodle Tap Room has a long standing tradition as Princeton’s destination for gastro pub dining. Featuring an American grill menu and recognized as the central meeting place, there are over 19 world beers on tap and a variety of wines and specialty drinks. Seasonal seating is available in front of a cozy fire place or alfresco style on their patio in the heart of Palmer Square. Sporting events are broadcasted year round on 6 large HDTVs.
Named after the mural painted by Norman Rockwell, which resides behind bar, the Tap Room’s historic charm includes the carvings of past guests in the solid oak tabletops, and the famous photo gallery of notable Princeton University graduates from the past century.
There’s always something happening from beer tastings to live music. Check their website for the most up to date event announcements!
OPEN for indoor dining & outdoor dining on the patio:
- New hours: Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday: 5pm – 9pm (dinner only)
- Thursday, Friday & Saturday: 11:30am – 10pm (lunch and dinner)
- Sunday 11:30am – 9pm (lunch and dinner)
- Inside Bar open until 12am on Friday & Saturday
- See MENU here!
Statement On Sanitation
Please read the Yankee Doodle Tap Room’s Statement on Sanitation from Vice President, Lori Rabon
Sales / Promotions
- Monday – Thursday: 5pm – 7pm
- Pub Grub Mebu: $4 Pretzel Bites, $4 Pickle Chips, $6 Mini Nacho, $6 for 6 Wings
Monster Mug Mondays
- Every Monday enjoy a 34oz. beer for only $7
Craft Tap Tuesdays
- Every Tuesday enjoy 12oz. craft beer for only $5