- This event has passed.
Skating On The Square
February 1 - February 29
You’re invited to make lasting memories and start new traditions this holiday season at Palmer Square’s “eco-friendly” outdoor skating rink!
Located on Hulfish Street Behind the Nassau Inn Hotel.
OPEN SKATE – Saturday, November 30th – February 29 2020
- Thursday – Friday, 4pm – 7pm
- Saturday – Sunday, 12pm – 3pm & 4pm – 7pm
- $10 cash PER PERSON/ $12 card (includes skate rental!)
ALL skaters/guardians must sign the electronic waiver to be eligible to participate!
*Special hours on holidays & the week between Christmas & New Years*
- December 23 – 24, 12pm – 3pm
- December 26 – 27, 12pm – 3pm & 4pm – 7pm
- December 30 – 31, 12pm – 3pm
- January 1, 12pm – 3pm
- January 20 MLK Day, 12pm – 3pm
- February 17 Presidents Day, 12pm – 3pm
Please be aware of construction in the area that might require some additional trip planning. Beginning on November 6th 2019, Alexander Road, between Faculty Road and Canal Pointe Boulevard, will close for construction until April 2020. The closure will primarily affect traffic to and from Route 1. Please plan an alternate route. While this closure might add a few minutes to your visits to Palmer Square, it’s business as usual here! Please call or email us with any questions.