Skating On The Square
December 1, 2020 - February 28, 2021
Skating on the Square is BACK!
You’re invited to make lasting memories and start new traditions this holiday season at Palmer Square’s “eco-friendly” outdoor synthetic skating rink!
Located on Hulfish Street Behind the Nassau Inn Hotel.
OPEN SKATE – Friday, November 20th – February 28th 2021
- Thursday – Friday, 4pm – 7pm
- Saturday – Sunday, 12pm – 3pm & 4pm – 7pm
- $10 cash PER PERSON/ $12 card. Bring your own skates or borrow ours!
(skate rental included in ticket price)
ALL skaters/guardians must sign the electronic waiver to be eligible to participate! Please sign in advance for a contactless experience at the rink.
Now booking private parties! All inquiries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Special hours on holidays & the week between Christmas & New Years*
- November 26th – Thanksgiving, CLOSED
- November 27th – 12pm – 3pm & 4pm – 7pm
- December 21-24, 12pm-3pm
- December 25, – Christmas, CLOSED
- December 26-27, 12pm-3pm & 4pm-7pm
- December 28-31, 12pm-3pm
- January 1, 12pm-3pm
- January 18th – MLK day, 12pm-3pm
- February 15th – Presidents day, 12pm-3pm
Please practice social distancing and masks are required. The safety and health of our guests and staff are our top priority.